Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Family Law, Divorce & Child Custody
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Des Jardins & Haapala is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Family Law, Divorce and Child Custody cases. Based in Orange, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of California. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 42 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Des Jardins & Haapala has a thorough understanding of California law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- California Community Property Law: California is considered a community property law state, meaning that after a divorce or separation, all property and debt is considered to be own equally by both parties. Our attorneys have significant experience in California community property law.
When you retain the services of Des Jardins & Haapala, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Orange law firm today
Des Jardins & Haapala sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Orange. Call the firm at to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.