Shannon K. Miller is an associate attorney with Des Jardins & Haapala. Ms. Miller was admitted to the California State Bar in 2010, and practiced in the area of family law since 2012.
Ms. Miller is admitted to practice law in all State and Federal Courts in California, and is a member of the Orange County Bar Association (Family Law Section).
Ms. Miller has helped numerous clients navigate all areas of family law, including the areas of child custody, visitation, child support, spousal support, domestic violence, property division, and attorneys fees.
Prior to joining Des Jardins & Haapala, Ms. Miller was an associate attorney with Alvarenga & Clark in San Bernardino County, gaining valuable court room experience, representing clients throughout Juvenile Dependency and Juvenile Delinquency proceedings.
Ms. Miller was born in New York, and obtained her Bachelors of Arts Degree in Political Science from the University of New Hampshire in 2004. Ms. Miller graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law in 2010, with a Juris Doctor.
Areas of Practice
- California, 2010
- Federal (U.S. District Court, Central District of California), 2010
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of New Hampshire, Durham, New Hampshire, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Cum Laude, 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- California State Bar
Past Employment Positions
- Juvenile Defenders, Orange, California, March 2012 June 2012
- Alvarenga & Clark, San Bernardino California, January 2011 March 2012